1.    #1  
    I purchaced and activated a sprint treo 300 between the dates specified on "EVERY" website that mentioned the rebate.

"To receive the credit, customers can call Sprint at 1-877-789-3969 after purchasing the Treo 300 from
    Handspring, and the $200 credit will be applied to their Sprint wireless invoice. The offer is good through
    June 29, 2003."

Im sure everyone here is aware of this.

I have been emailing and calling support and all they tell me is its only $100 I explained to them that "Yes I know it is NOW, but at the time I activated this line of service it was $200" they would not work with me, they keep telling me I have to go back to the point of purchase.. Well Unfortunatly that place is 3 states away, and I dont plan to make a trip back for that.

Plus not to mention there was not discussion anywhere that its a requirment that the store do anything!

Anyone else have this problem, and anyone who works for sprint please feel free to enlight me on this!
    Sighhhhhhhhhh.

Call again and request retention.
  3.    #3  
    before I do can you explain exactly what this means and what it will do for my problem?

thanks
    Retention is the high escalation level. They have power to do almost anything to keep yo as a customer.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I got my $200 rebate in the mail last Thursday. It works.
    Originally posted by Stevesm
    Retention is the high escalation level. They have power to do almost anything to keep yo as a customer.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
  6.    #6  
    Well I spoke to the retention department and they "under slight protest" honered the rebate, she couldn't do it like it was suppoesed to be done so she, just made a "fake" payment on the invoice to reflect the $200 rebate amount. Guess I wont be switching services afterall.