1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out how to sync the Treo 300 with Mac OS 10.2.6 ? I know it will not work in Isync, but it did work with my entourage 10.1.1 and palm desktop 4.0 for awhile and has now quit working, Help!!HELP
    I can't decide if I feel better or worse that this is happening to somebody else. I had the same thing happen. It worked fine for a while, then broke. I reinstalled and it worked for awhile again but I have not been able to sync on my Mac (TiBook, 10.2.6) for a while.

I have tried the following.

1. Manually deleted all the palm files I could find and reinstalled the Handspring version of Desktop 4.0 (the version on the Palm site may not work correctly, I have heard conflicting reports)

2. create a new user ID and sync from there

3. Run Hotsync under Virtual PC

4. Run "Repair Disk Permissions" in disk first aid

None of these have impacted things

I have been synchronizing on my PC so this has not been priority one for me. My business partner has just had the same thing happen, but I have been out of town for a week and not followed up with him. I will let you know if he has found anything.
    I hate it when somebody has a cooler
    toy than me...
    I'm running 10.2.6 and sync with iSync.

Palm Desktop 4.0 (from HandSpring)
    Mac OS X: Address Book 3.0.3, iCal 1.0.2, iSync 1.1

I also sync my iPod at the same time. If you use iSync make sure you have the iSync Palm Conduit installed (separate download).

As far as Entourage goes, no problem. I just set up a friend with a Treo 90, PowerBook 15" 10.2.6
    "Ditto" to everything ImageOne said. No problem!