Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Hey guys I work for CC and we got an inter-office email saying that we will be dropping SprintPCS because we will be taking in Verizon....DAMNMIT!!!!...I WANTED MY AT COST DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    What is CC?
    a guess: circuit city?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    that's BAD news!! I bought my 300 there with ext. warranty ...... what happens if it breaks????
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    If circuit city stops selling sprint phones, I'll never shop there again. I too have an extended warranty through them. That is such a stupid decision...
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    mrkalel, do you knoe when the new policy will go into effect?
  7. PHO
    Originally posted by imageone
    that's BAD news!! I bought my 300 there with ext. warranty ...... what happens if it breaks????

FULL STORE CREDIT
    Hmm, Possible Treo Convert?
    Originally posted by skfny
    mrkalel, do you knoe when the new policy will go into effect?
    yes, I would like to know this as well...
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    yea guys, in about 2-3 months, maybe earlier...It sucks guys...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Even though I've had no real problem with my 300 since purchase in Oct '02 other than a few scratches and the hinge on the flip sounds like a door in a haunted house. Should I take advantage of my warranty and trade it in for a NEW one now, or cross my fingers for the best. I don't want a Full Store Credit, or a i330. I want a 300 or better a 600.
    If you really don't want to wait to see what they'd give you, you can cancel your insurance and get a pro-rated refund for the years remaining. Just an option..
    I wonder if this change is just a regional or local change, not national?
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Yep, I just found out for sure that Circuit City is in fact dropping Sprint I work for sprint and I get newsletters periodically, and it states that they are dropping Sprint and AT&T, so all they will be carrying after that is T-Mobile and they'll add Verizon. This doesn't really make any sense to me, but oh well. I guess Best Buy will have to do...
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Well in return, Best Buy will be dropping T-mobile... They already got rid of Verizon...
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Originally posted by mrkalel
    Hey guys I work for CC and we got an inter-office email saying that we will be dropping SprintPCS because we will be taking in Verizon....DAMNMIT!!!!...I WANTED MY AT COST DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you know if CC will sell the Garmin iQue OS5 gps? If/should I need to exercise my warranty, that's one item I'd like to use store credit for.
    David
    Originally posted by mrkalel
    Do you know what will happen if I bought the Ext. Warranty and bring back a defective unit back to CC before the 1st year Handspring warranty expires? Will I receive a store credit for the phone and a refund of the warranty?
    oh well - looks like I'll be purchasing my next phone from Best Buy rather than CC. Their loss.
    www.bubblespeed.com