1.    #1  
    I installed the updater and now my Palm WAPs are not working ! Does anyone have the settings again to use the fast palm waps on the Treo 300. And do they work on the updated firmware?

Thanks
    Tony
    Originally posted by tonyabraham
    I installed the updater and now my Palm WAPs are not working ! Does anyone have the settings again to use the fast palm waps on the Treo 300. And do they work on the updated firmware?

Thanks
    Tony
    WAPs? You mean PQAs?
    I bet you need to reset your proxy address.

Go to Preferences and then WIRELESS.

Click on the address in your proxy box and then reset it to the default.

It should be 63.97.179.31...at least that's what works for my wife and I.

Write down the first address just in case.

Ken
  4.    #4  
    They changed the wireless preference! Wireless is no longer there in the preferences. I did find in network and details and now it says Primary HA ---,---,---,--- . and Secondary HA with similar spaces.

Now it also requires a Password to change this.

Anyone who updated have any luck on this one!

Tony
    you will need to reinstall the web clipping libraries. Anyone who has updated their firmware needs these reinstalled for PQAs to work again. Also after a hard reset and backup restore. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Tony,

They changed the Preferences? I think you're missing something or something is wrong with your phone.

...ken
  7.    #7  
    Seriously did you guys upgrade? On my phone the wireless preference is gone! the phone works great but the Palm waps don't work now!
    Yes, I upgraded (unfortunately)
    Did you reinstall the Wireless libraries after the upgrade?

You can download them.

Do a search on PQA and you'll find the link.
  9.    #9  
    I only followed the upgrade instructions. The icons are there for the Palm PQAs but when I click on them nothing happens. Should I reinstall the apps? Also in Prefs there is no wireless tab. but everything else works
    Help
    Tony
  10.    #10  
    OK I see what happened. I upgraded on a different computer then the one that I had my APPS. I went to Rshaan's website downloaded the WCAlibraries and all is fine again
    Thanks
    Tony