1.    #1  
    This is an excellent program and all should have it. Makes turning on your Treo a breese.

I have it set to start on Softresets and it works great. I also have it set to start on a given time and shut off on a given time.
    It does all this without the Treo actually being on.

Great little program and I encourage all to install. SAves me a heap of time and stress.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Care to tell us what it actually does?
    See the Radio Control thread. I think he mis-posted a response as a new thread and meant for it to be in that post.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  4.    #4  
    Yep tried to close this thread by cancelling but received a message stating I didn't have administration rights to cancel the post.

Sorry to all for the confusion.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)