What is the best SMS program to use on the Treo 300 for sending and receiving messages? I am currently using one that only allows messages to be viewed, but not created to send.

I have some messages that come in and read "No Caller ID". When these come in, I am unable to view the text unless I goto Sprints website and log in from a P.C. Sprint has been unable to assist me with this issue as of the moment. Any suggestions on this issue as well?
    try Treo300SMS from pdaapps...
    Treo300SMS costs $20 but if you call Sprint and tell them how they say Shortmail works on the Treo, and even says so in the manual and you think you should be credited for it. They should give you a service credit since you have to buy a 3rd party app to use a feature they claim their service should be available with. It might take some *****ing, but it worked for me.
    I downloaded Treo300SMS.. IT seems to work fine.
    I appreciate everyones help and suggestions.
    letsgoflyers81
    Treo300SMS costs $20 but if you call Sprint and tell them how they say Shortmail works on the Treo, and even says so in the manual and you think you should be credited for it. They should give you a service credit since you have to buy a 3rd party app to use a feature they claim their service should be available with. It might take some *****ing, but it worked for me.
    Can you tell me where in the manual it says this? I want to call them up and get my $20 credit.
    check out this thread for various "free methods" to send sms...
    Originally posted by CmdrGuard

Can you tell me where in the manual it says this? I want to call them up and get my $20 credit.
    In the manual, it's on page 21, and the online manual PDF from sprintpcs.com has it on page 151. Neither of them mention sending messages, but they both show how you're supposed to receive messages and be able to view them.