Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    Would anyone be interested in the Treo 300 for $300 New, never touched or opened?
    This may be a tough sale right now. They're $299 (after rebate) at Sprint and $199 (after rebates) at Amazon. Both deals require new lines of service, however.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    yes, this doesn't require a new line of service, and I would try to facilitate one to get the new line of service rebate as well (i.e. give them my receipt, just possibly censored of any sensative information)
    May I ask why you're disgarding it?
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    well i sort of bought it on whim, as I got an excellent price on it, but I'm not sure I want it, i.e. I'm thinking I'd rather wait for the 600.

I actually can get more at this price (I think, at least, not a public sale, it's direct from handspring) so if people know people who want it, holler and I'll try to get them (though as no one is really biting on this one, I might have to keep it.
    Originally posted by thetoad
    I actually can get more at this price (I think, at least, not a public sale, it's direct from handspring) so if people know people who want it, holler and I'll try to get them (though as no one is really biting on this one, I might have to keep it.
    Can you get a 270 or 180 cheap?
    you can get new ones on ebay for under $300 all day.

-rob
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    most of the ones that are new on ebay, have been opened (at least through my perusal of it). You most likely also wouldn't be able to get the sprint rebate for new line of service (which I can't guarantee, but would try to give you everything you need to do it)

I could get a new 270 for $150 (but only with a tmobile contract, it would also be elligible for another $100 tmobile rebate, I believe). so it's different than a $300, where I can buy just the handset/pda
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    A friend just got a brand new Treo 300 at the Sprint Store for $200. No rebates.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    with new activation?
    A friend just got a brand new Treo 300 at the Sprint Store for $200. No rebates
    I'd love to hear how he pulled that one off.

Also, thetoad, do you still have any of those 300s?

-rob
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    I decided to keep mine for myself in the end.