1.    #1  
    Today, I typed in a stock quote on Sprint's Yahooo portal and what do you know, it was a real time quote. Before Yahoo was a portal on Sprint the quotes were 20 min delayed. Now I'm not so sure if I need to get Midcast anymore
    Originally posted by newtreouser
    Today, I typed in a stock quote on Sprint's Yahooo portal and what do you know, it was a real time quote. Before Yahoo was a portal on Sprint the quotes were 20 min delayed. Now I'm not so sure if I need to get Midcast anymore
    Two things: Yahoo quotes through their mobile site have always been real time ECN. Second, I think the quote you are getting now is ECN, not real market data (though this is just a hunch).
    exactly how do you get to Sprint's Yahoo portal of which you are speaking? Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Hit the globe button (bottom second from right) till you see the house icon, hit the house icon, scroll down to the bottom and select web portals and you will see Yahoo and go2 directory.

I just noticed that on my Sanyo 4900, Sprint recently added Earthlink as a web portal. Apparently Earthlink portal is not available to Treo users. Aynyone know why?