Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Since the update was applied I have noticed a problem with the earpiece volume on my treo phone. For example I will place a call and start talking to someone and the volume will start to decrease to a point that I can not hear anyone on the other end (They can hear me though). The problem is not a constant one and it does not help to try to switch to the speakerphone option. The problem also happens sometimes when I call my voincemail, so it is not limited to specific people.

Does anyone have any info on this or any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks for any replies and if I can supply any more info please let me know.
    The fix is call sprint tier 2 tech support and tell them how f'd up your phone is after the update. Then tell them you would like a replacement refurb phone under warranty (the refurb phones have the old firmware). Have them make a note on your account so when you go down to sprint store they won't ask any questions. Then wait patiently at home for refurb treo with old firmware. Last but notg least, DO NOT download firmware update!!! Goog luck...
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Ok. I might be forced to call them about the problem then. Does anyone else have this problem or is this really only a problem with my phone? If that is the case I might have to take it back to Best Buy. Thanks!