1.    #1  
    Hello all, I am new here and I just discovered this wonderful board....I have just ordered a phone on Amazon and I can't wait to get it! but the approximate shipping date is not until 7 days later.... anyone has gotten a phone from amazon successfully? does that means the phone has been out of stock because they usually ships within 24 hrs if something has been in-stock.

please adivce ~
    I don't know if they've fixed their process, but I bought a Treo 180 from Amazon last December. I received the Treo within four days, but the my amazon account page did not register that it was shipped until a month later. This was when they were discontinuing the 180, so I expect they are going through a similar process.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your reply! ~
    I did call customer service and they said it's backordered
    so I am guessing that means, maybe I will have to wait a while before getting it.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I have two more questions:

1) can you get the unlimited data option for $19.99. The website for T-Mobile only shows a 29.99 plan?

2) I understand these are backordered. The Handspring part of the rebate($100) clearly indicates you must purchase and activate by 7-31-03. You can't activate without having the phone. Could that be a problem.

Thanks!
    I ordered a 270 from Amazon on July 8th and it shipped on the 10th!

The $29.99 plan is if you only get a data plan (you have no phone number or voice plan). If you get a voice plan and add the unlimited data plan it costs $19.99.
    i think you need a >29.00 voice plan to get the 19.00 unlimited data plan. other wise it is 29.00.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    i think you need a >29.00 voice plan to get the 19.00 unlimited data plan. other wise it is 29.00.
    I actually think I've been able to select a Treo with a 19.99 voice plan plus unlimited GPRS for 19.99. You can try it on their web site.