Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. purpleX
    Very tempted !
    Purple X,

Dude!!! What is your trip??? Seriously???

You just got TOTALLY BUSTED trolling!!!

Just lead, follow, or get out the way!!!

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
  3. purpleX
    On a trip? Hey, I am not the one making treo into the holy grail of smartphones only after 5 minutes encounter. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $nobody$ $has$ $used$ $it$ $long$ $enough$ $for$ $a$ $compelte$ $review$ $to$ $make$ $sure$ $it$ $has$ $no$ $fatal$ $quirks$.

plus hype can only be inflated so much anyway. Give it times and reality will sink in and the bubble will burst.

what are you going to do in the next to months? There is so much one can write about StarWars you now... (well maybe not..)

so in the meantime... buh bye treo.
    PurpleX:

You said; "I am not the one making treo into the holy grail of smartphones only after 5 minutes encounter. "

5 minutes? Do you know that to be a fact?

And by the way, it is two minutes, not "to minutes." You do write like you read!!!

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering

PurpleX

You said only after a 5 minutes encounter? Do you know that to be a fact?

PurpleX

You said: "buh bye treo."

I say "good riddance to bad rubbish."

Jake

Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Please stop responding to him. It's ruining perfectly good threads. I really don't like reading this garbage every day. It's really detracting from Treocentral's appeal.
    njchris

I agree with you 100%. I do not intend to respond to PurpleX in the future. The only reason I did in this post was because PuprpleX fell into his own trap and was completely busted and humiliated for being a troll.

I have a feeling we will no longer be hearing from the troll.

Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed from "Adieu to the Treo" to "Adieu to the Troll."

Jake
    Last edited by JakeE; 07/09/2003 at 01:22 PM.

9. purpleX
    awee... you don't like me.
    now I am all hurt.
    This thread is becoming a flame. Closed.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12