Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's a shame that no Treo developers/hackers/crackers or anyone else will touch this. I can't imagine why. There must be thousands of $$$$ in an app to do this.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    This is the most requested feature for quite awhile. For some mysterious reason, no Treo developer or hacker will even touch it. I think thousands of users would be willing to fork up $10 for this feature. C'mon, it can't be that tough.

Lets just flood the Forums with this request, unless more people request it it wont happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK
    Lets just flood the Forums with this request, unless more people request it it wont happen!
    Please do not do multiple post.
    Frustrating, need some java!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK
    Frustrating, need some java!!!!
    Isn't there support of java apps already on Treo 600/650. See http://software.palmone.com/Platform...va&topOption=3
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    i would love this feature so whats that 8 people now
    I'd say it's about 11-12 now. Really though, I've been searching the net for something that does this and nothing comes up. There have been post with people asking for the same functionality but nobody has found a solution. When you have hundreds of contacts, doing it one at a time is insane and almost assinine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12