Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Hey Folks,

I have tried both SnapperMail and Iambic Mail and both programs give me an out of memory error and force a reset while downloading. I have tried getting headers for as little as 10 messages and it still does it on BOTH!!! I am using GPRS on TMobile on a 270 and have about 8 MB of free memory.

This is freaking me out. BOTH programs force a reset when I download. I wonder if this has something to do with Yahoo! Mail (I am using Yahoo! Mail Plus so I have access to POP3 on my Yahoo account).

I really want to be able to download mail now that I am using GPRS on the Treo. Any suggestions? BTW, I just did a Reset Radio but other than that GPRS and everything else seems to be fine. I am attempting to download from Yahoo! Mail.

Blazer seems fine although I have had it hang a few times which is why I just needed to do the ResetRadio (annoying). Any suggestions are welcome,
    --Denny
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I think I figured it out. EVEN though I requested for both programs to download ONLY the last 10 headers they still have to get the WHOLE list to be able to do that for some reason (I guess they have to scan though or something).

My Yahoo account has some ungodly number of e-mails on it (I have extra storage space) which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 messages. THIS is what is filling up the memory of both programs. I guess the only way I will get either one to work with Yahoo is to get rid of some of these messages so they don't blow up because the number of messages is so large. Strange but true.
    --Denny