1.    #1  
    It may still be too soon to ask this but ... what the heck. Can anyone comment on how the Treo 600 may fare with VNC clients since it's now using Palm OS 5?

Also, is there any VPN client/support for the OS 5?

Thanks in advance for any comment!

Ismenio (Treo 300 user)
    I am using palm vnc now on a treo 600. It does take a little gettng used to and alot of scaleing in and out but it will let me monitor and fix my server from anywhere.

**before this '*' mark it is all typed via Palm vnc client and my treo 600 via gprs on cingular. I do have say that it is not the best for typeing on via PalmVnc, as you have to scale in to get to where you want to type then scale out to see enough of the screen to type. Also it takes awhile for what you type to show up and at 3:1 it is hard to read. However if this lets me go sit on the beach in the summer or travel around the country (as long as I have my treo and a connection) and still mantain my servers, then I can see how this will be my new favorite toy

-David
    It may still be too soon to ask this but ... what the heck. Can anyone comment on how the Treo 600 may fare with VNC clients since it's now using Palm OS 5?
    I've been using VNC on both my Treo 270 (for about 18 months) and now my Treo 600 (for about a month). It works just as good as you would expect for such a small screen.
    Not to be a "me too", but...
    I have also used it on my 270, and now the 600, and it is fine.