1.    #1  
    I have had my recent Treo 300 for a couple of months, and it has worked fine. Until this morning, when it was all out of juice. I thought it was a little odd, as it was all juiced up the night before, and it usually doesn't run out overnight. But when I juiced it up this morning, I discovered that I could not turn it off. Closing the lid no longer turns it off, and it is on all the time. It doesn't go to sleep anymore on its own. Thus, last night, it was on all night, and ran down quickly. Now, I have to have it plugged in constantly, or it will quickly run down. What's up? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

All turned on in L.A.
    Try a soft reset, if that doesn't work check General Prefs. and make the sleep setting is right.
    Originally posted by nmiller
    I have had my recent Treo 300 for a couple of months, and it has worked fine. Until this morning, when it was all out of juice. I thought it was a little odd, as it was all juiced up the night before, and it usually doesn't run out overnight. But when I juiced it up this morning, I discovered that I could not turn it off. Closing the lid no longer turns it off, and it is on all the time. It doesn't go to sleep anymore on its own. Thus, last night, it was on all night, and ran down quickly. Now, I have to have it plugged in constantly, or it will quickly run down. What's up? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

All turned on in L.A.

Have you tried a soft and/or hard reset?
    Do you have KBtracker and has it expired together with a warning of exceeding the free MB limit?

If so, that's where your problem lies. Delete KBtracker or make it 'unexpired'.
    I have had this problem too. A soft reset always fixes it. I have tried to troubleshoot it and thought it might be related to TreoMail. My latest thinking is that it is the "power" app that installs with 1-button-pro. Are you using that app? I changed the power off in 1-button-pro to NEVER and so far it has cleared up the problem.