1.    #1  
    I wonder if Jake or anyone else knows whether the 600 can still use the 300 accessories? Specifically the desktop charger (which I have 2 of), the cigarette lighter charger and the 4 circuit headphones and earphone (Nokia type). thanks. Probably am jumping the gun, but I can drool can't I?

Irv
    From what I've heard, the connector is the same so the plug in car adapter and original chargers should work. I would be amazed if it fits in the 300's desktop cradle because of the smaller size. None of this will bother me if they finally include a desktop charger (all $2.00 worth of plastic, I'm sure) with their $500 product this time.
    From what I understand the Treo 600 has the same connector on the bottom so everything should be compatible except the cradle. Handspring will be introducing a new cradle for the 600 and a high-end car kit!!!!!!!!!!

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
    But what about the Action Pack case of my Treo 270? Will it fit the Treo 600?

Roman
    Originally posted by spaceman
    But what about the Action Pack case of my Treo 270? Will it fit the Treo 600?

Roman
    You could probably jam it in there, but the dimensions are different.
    Originally posted by JakeE
    From what I understand the Treo 600 has the same connector on the bottom so everything should be compatible except the cradle. Handspring will be introducing a new cradle for the 600 and a high-end car kit!!!!!!!!!!

Jake
    Hey Jake.

Any additional details on that topic ?
    Any word of price & availability ?
    Any chance it will be a single action insertion ? - implying that HS finally added relevant connections to the Main connector ? (i.e. Headset+Mic+Ant)

If so - just can't wait...