1.    #1  
    A Sprint rep told me that even though we can't get ringers, games, etc for the Treo directly from them that we can't use the $10 credit/mo from the Vision premium pack for 3rd party apps. However I heard that if programs are bought through Handango since they have an arrangement with Sprint, we can get the credit. I'm curious if anyone has gotten this to work. Since the WAP version AIM doesn't work with the Treo, I want to get either AIM's Palm client or Verichat. AIM is $20 and Verichat is $25 plus $20 a year. For anyone that's tried both, is Verichat really worth the yearly service fee? I don't use ICQ, MSN, or Yahoo messengers, so that aspect of the program doesn't really matter to me. If Verichat has any other benefits over AIM, then maybe I'd go with that. Thanks.
    Verichat and AIM have both been discussed exhaustively. Please do a search to see the relative pros and cons.

Geoffrey
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    Verichat and AIM have both been discussed exhaustively. Please do a search to see the relative pros and cons.

Geoffrey
    I know, but I was primarily asking if anyone has gotten any kind of credit or reimbursement for purchasing either.
    The greatest benefit I have found of Verichat over AOL's palm AIM client is that Verichat doesn't screw up my Treo requiring me to _hard_ reset! (Actually, there _may_ be another way to recover from the AIM freeze, but I was burned enough times that I wouldn't go near the AOL AIM client.)