1. PHO
    So, can anyone speak about possible streaming media solutions for the Palm OS5?

I had someone test it out on sprint's network on a pocket PC, it went well.

I am getting frustrated with my research.

Thank you,

Aaron
    Hmm, Possible Treo Convert?
    Hey Aaron... in my "goodbye i500, can't get enough info about the Treo 600" research the past 2 days, I read someplace that HS had not published API for the camera as they did the audio system. What this means is there should be plenty of MP3 players for the T600, but it will be difficult without published APIs for the camera for someone to write a streaming video app.
    Carl
  3. PHO
    Originally posted by CarlGalgano
    Hey Aaron... in my "goodbye i500, can't get enough info about the Treo 600" research the past 2 days, I read someplace that HS had not published API for the camera as they did the audio system. What this means is there should be plenty of MP3 players for the T600, but it will be difficult without published APIs for the camera for someone to write a streaming video app.
    I had to come all the way over here to talk to Carl?

Actually, what i am looking for is streaming to the phone, i.e. i have county commission and legislative meetings to listen to via the net.

i believe there is a real player for palm os5. It says on the main page that it allows for streaming video from the internet, but when you go to the palm page it says supports mp3 playback.

I know there is a flash player for os5 (off subject)

i thought there was a media player, but i am figuring i misread

This is my killer app. If i can do this, it is worth real value.

thanks for the response, i am hoping maybe someone that has access to these types of things or a treo 600 or other palm os5 devices with internet could test these things

I mean think about it, UCF football games - Anywhere i go - does life get any better?
    Hmm, Possible Treo Convert?