Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    starr,

like Llynx, stated, if you have Xinno installed, it doesn't work.

Apparently, xiino registers itself as the URL program, but cant handle the command to actually launch the url when the command is given.

PPL got it to work once they removed xiino.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Thanx... I got an official email from them stating this as well. Is there any way within xiino to make it *not* be the default url handler?
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    Thanx... I got an official email from them stating this as well. Is there any way within xiino to make it *not* be the default url handler?
    no one has found one.

Felipe
    Originally posted by starrwulfe
    The only foolproof way is to remove Xiino

Then blazer works just dandy. I expect that Snappermail will either make it work with Xiino real soon, or just go straight to Blazer and not even try to support Xiino.
    I sure hope there is a solution forthcoming. I bought Xiino because it does things Blazer doesn't. I'm now resigned to doing a copy-paste into the browser.

-Bill
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Originally posted by BillPetro
    I sure hope there is a solution forthcoming. I bought Xiino because it does things Blazer doesn't. I'm now resigned to doing a copy-paste into the browser.

-Bill
    Email Xiino.

Snapper Fish emailed them, but never got a responce.
    Felipe
    Ther have been two updates to SM since the 1.7. release. They are now upto Version 1.7.2.02.

no trial vertion yet, but if you are registered user it should be in the d/l area.
    Felipe
    I installed the Snappermail 1.7 demo over the 1.6 demo and now I can't open document attachements under QuickOffice. Can someone help?
    Originally posted by hav0k99
    I installed the Snappermail 1.7 demo over the 1.6 demo and now I can't open document attachements under QuickOffice. Can someone help?
    I also am unable to read attachements in 1.7...I get an error message "database: unique ID not found {0x0218}" I contacted Snappermail support...and they send me to the QuickOffice support. Still waiting for word from them.

Regards....Steve in PRPRPR
    HoofheartedinPR???

I DID
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12