Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    I ws just on Ebay, and the 180's are being sold for peanuts ($130 and less). Does this always happen when a new product is announced. Why are 180's being "given away"?
  2. #2  
    If these are companies selling, they want to get rid of the inventory. The 90, is a great device. It just never caught on. Mayby if it was introduced at 150.

    If these are users selling, they are probably moving on to something newer.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3. #3  
    Bought Treo 180 for $127 from a "Power Seller" on E-bay. I bought it because my 270 was stolen. The 180 was delivered new in a sealed box. Have not had any problems with it.

    Since the 600 is on it's way, I thought I could live with the 180 for a couple of months, and then keep it as a back up.

    After having the 270 for over a year, the 180 is like going back to the dark ages. Serves me right for not keeping a better eye on my property during air travel.

    HRB
  4.    #4  
    As Best as I can tell, this is the first thread I started (see I haven't spent all my time in the Off Topic forum). So, this is best place for my 1000th post.

    Now, back to the Off Topic forum.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    As Best as I can tell, this is the first thread I started (see I haven't spent all my time in the Off Topic forum). So, this is best place for my 1000th post.

    Now, back to the Off Topic forum.
    Classy! far less shameful than the hand-waving attention grabbers (they know who they are )
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Classy! far less shameful than the hand-waving attention grabbers (they know who they are )
    Yeah Dutch!!!

    So Shopharim, since this is where it began, did you click your heels together and say "I wanna go home, I wanna go home, I wanna go home..."
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    You'll never believe what I did....I performed a search and found exactly what I was seeking. Go figure.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    You'll never believe what I did....I performed a search and found exactly what I was seeking. Go figure.
    You sir, are truly enlightened.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

Posting Permissions