1.    #1  
    I've recently traded in a Sanyo 5300 for a Treo 300. I was using the 5300 to connect my PC to the network. I take it the Treo can't do this. has anyone figured out how to do this?
    Originally posted by DBelove
    I've recently traded in a Sanyo 5300 for a Treo 300. I was using the 5300 to connect my PC to the network. I take it the Treo can't do this. has anyone figured out how to do this?
    http://www.junefabrics.com/palmnet/index.php

BTW, it is a violation of the Sprint TOS, though no one will raise a stink if you use it for "casual" use.
    there's a thread circulating about Sprint changing it's TOS to allow unlimited vision use with laptops, etc. Although they still reserve the right to terminate service if abused, blah, blah, blah...
    Last edited by ChemEngr; 06/28/2003 at 04:17 PM.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Originally posted by ChemEngr
    there's a thread circulating about Sprint changing it's TOS to allow unlimited vision use with laptops, etc.
    And if you go read that thread you'll see it was a mistake.
  5.    #5  
    I think I'm allowed to use the unit as a modem because I have the $80 per month, all you can eat, plan--but I'm not positive.