Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Afer several very buggy attempts at their new 2.0 version, BaseJet now has a viable release candidate. This app has something for everyone. Try it free for 30 days !!!

http://www.basejet.com
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I take that back. These guys really need to learn to test their software. Although build 44 appears to have fixed the stability issues for Exchange users, the SMS trigger is now broken (at least for Sprint users) and the best part is that every message you send has a blank subject and body. Isn't THAT special ?

Sorry if my post claimed any victims...
    I have since dumped them for Snapper. Much much better. Hooked up to Yahoo mail, the push is faster and much more reliable.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Yeah, but what about sync with Outlook ? Do you get to keep your e-mail address ? Way too many people have my address to change it...
    Originally posted by KKenna
    Yeah, but what about sync with Outlook ? Do you get to keep your e-mail address ? Way too many people have my address to change it...
    Way back during the internet bubble I purchased my email address from iname.com for $50. I can use it forever, forwarding it to whatever address I want. I've changed email addresses a ton, but since I give everyone that single one, I never have to update it. Great deal, IMO, especially since the same feature now costs at least $10 a year.
    It doesn't sync with Outlook but I don't really care about that any more. I still download the mail into Outlook from the POP server, so I get the same email on both devices, I simply don't have changes reflected on the two. No biggie.
    And bummer... no more free beta from BaseJet :-(
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Actually, they will support the 1.0 build for free until they have a stable release candidate. Free for the conceivable future as far as I can tell...
    Unfortunately for me, their release was so miserable that I refuse to touch anything of theirs. Oh well. Snapper lives on.