Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by PeteC
    Had mine unlocked by TM about a month ago. Just checked WEB link for unlock code and it works fine. Now to get the formula for the unlock codes.
    Well, I just tried two new things, and finally got it to work. I used the tigercentral unlock code, I put in a non-T-mobile sim (Cingular GAIT), and then I added a "0" to the beginnning of the unlock code to give it the correct number of digits (8 as opposed to 7).
    Worked like a charm! I do not know if the treo has a limit to the number of unlock attempts before something bad happens, but it might be worth a try if the tigerdirtect code isn't working for you.

(DO NOT blame me if you screw something up, though!! )
    I have the same problem, my treo buy in the us is locked by T mobil and I can't use it in Europe.
    I tried the Tiger website, I tried to put a 0 before...and nothing work.
    Who can help me !?
    I have the same problemme, my treo bought in the us is locked by T mobile and I can't use it in Europe.
    I tried the Tiger website, I tried to put a 0 before...and nothing works.
    Who else can help me !?
    [/QUOTE]
    Youri
    When I type my IMEI number into that website, it tells me "Your IMEI Number is invalid. Please try again" no matter how many times I try. How many digits should this number be? Mine is 15....
  6. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Yes, it's 15 digits.
    I HAVE FOR A PROYECT of survey 6 TREO 180 BLOCKED FOR T-MOBILE.

IN MY COUNTRY (Argentina) DONT EXIST T-MOBILE, SO I NEED TO USE OTHER CARRIER.

TO UNLOCK, JUST TRY:

1) www.1tigerdirect.com/treo/ (I can unlock only one, the other dont match a code, go back to the first page).

2) I spoke with T-mobile support, but they didn't give me the unlock code if I am not a client of them.

3) I bought a service in gsmlots.com , but I don't receive answer and I can't download the unlock code.

Well, anyone have another suggest to do that? I`d thank you very much.

Jorge
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12