1.    #1  
    not specific to the treo, but... I went to the sprint store and the rep offered me this new plan that they have... if you switch your land line to sprint local & long distance... there is this plan for $150 a month unlimited local and long distance on your land line as well as unlimited anytime minutes on your PCS phone and unilimited vision...(i guess sprint needs to have local service in your area)...anyways... i called CS now... and the lady claims never to have heard of it... anybody else heard of this? any thoughts?
    Originally posted by asmigee
    not specific to the treo, but... I went to the sprint store and the rep offered me this new plan that they have... if you switch your land line to sprint local & long distance... there is this plan for $150 a month unlimited local and long distance on your land line as well as unlimited anytime minutes on your PCS phone and unilimited vision...(i guess sprint needs to have local service in your area)...anyways... i called CS now... and the lady claims never to have heard of it... anybody else heard of this? any thoughts?
    Yup, it's true. Basically you bundle your home service and wireless service all together for one fee, all unlimited I believe. At least I know the wireless end is wireless, that is true. Only available in markets where Sprint has local landline service.

Doesn't suprise me CS didn't know about it. There are so many promos and this one is only available in certain markets. If it works for you, sign up and enjoy unlimited.
    Originally posted by howensby
    At least I know the wireless end is wireless.
    That's good. I don't think I have a phone line long enough to connect to my Treo all day long.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    That's good. I don't think I have a phone line long enough to connect to my Treo all day long.

bahahaha, oops, that's what happens when you work late.... I know the wireless end is unlimited.... Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks for the catch.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Called *2, and they had heard of the plan, but had to transfer me to Sprint (away from Sprint PCS). OK, getting a bit scared. Got to a very nice person at Sprint, who had to transfer me to the sales department. OK, still a bit apprehensive. Now I get a person who blasts me with a dirge of Spanish. Now completely horrified, but it turns out that this person can also speak English (second language, of course). Continue with paling complexion. Turns out that English as a second language isn't a barrier in this instance and begin to regain my confidence a bit.

I have two lines on my PCS account and two land lines in my house. The $150.00 will cover just about any PCS account with no problem, but a second land line adds $20.00/mo. With what I'm paying currently (and I never go over my 2500 anytime minutes, even with two lines on my PCS account), it was a wash, so I didn't dare brave Sprint making changes to my Sprint PCS service.

Sounds like this is a reality. Just didn't make sense for me...
    Originally posted by KKenna
    I have two lines on my PCS account and two land lines in my house. The $150.00 will cover just about any PCS account with no problem, but a second land line adds $20.00/mo.
    Oh, you still have to add $20 for each additional phone? Don't you get a free addition on the higher end accounts?
    He said extra land line, not extra mobile phone.

Geoffrey