1.    #1  
    Has anyone purchased the Sprint PCS Leather case? If so, how do you like it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I haven't tried it, but I laughed when I saw the picture on their website. It just seems crummy, like half of the convertible case that's been around for ages.
    "For use with standard or extended-life batteries."

That's the funniest thing to me. There is NO WAY the extended battery + treo will fit in that thing.
    I have one you can buy for cheap. Used one week, make an offer and pay for shipping (I am guessing $3-5 for shipping), and you can have it. I didn't mind it, but it have no protection for the flip, so I bought a CaseT ech Works one. email me at Burkhardi@hotmail.com of you want to do it. It has a stiff back area, covers the eyes, and a swivle belt clip.THanks, Matt Burkhard
    I have the CaseTechWorks one too, it rocks.
    i have the sprint case and i think it is great. it holds the treo snugly and covers the keyboard with a plastic film which quiets keypresses (good if you don't like to make a lot of noise typing away. a lot of people say it makes the kb more difficult to use but I like it as my fingers now glide to the keys I want to press whie typing at full speed. true that it does not protect the flip but why protect that which is made to protect the screen anyway?
    I purchased just recently pruchased a case for my Treo from Nutshell (advertised on Trecentral). It's a great case. My phone fits in it great and it's very nice looking. (I go the tan one). I looked at the Sprint case but didn't like it.
    I'm so surprised by the cases people use that require two steps to answer the phone, first extracting it from the case and second opening the treo lid. I wouldn't really enjoy that. Here's a nice review with a bunch of photos of the one I use.

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/casetec...eo-review.html
    Originally posted by longday
    I'm so surprised by the cases people use that require two steps to answer the phone, first extracting it from the case and second opening the treo lid. I wouldn't really enjoy that. Here's a nice review with a bunch of photos of the one I use.

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/casetec...eo-review.html
    I have that one, but after a while it starts to feel bulky. Then you take it out and you really notice how bulky the case was. So I switched to a pouch, then a horizontal pouch, and around 3 cases later.... I just realized that my Treo fits in the little coin pocket on my Buddy Lee's. Duh!
    Originally posted by potatoho

I have that one, but after a while it starts to feel bulky. Then you take it out and you really notice how bulky the case was. So I switched to a pouch, then a horizontal pouch, and around 3 cases later.... I just realized that my Treo fits in the little coin pocket on my Buddy Lee's. Duh!
    Similar story here. I had a Brookstone case, then the CaseTechWorks, then the Sprint holster, and now I just drop it in my pocket. So much nicer, especially since I already have a Blackberry on my belt.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Similar story here. I had a Brookstone case, then the CaseTechWorks, then the Sprint holster, and now I just drop it in my pocket. So much nicer, especially since I already have a Blackberry on my belt.
    The Blackberry cases are nice too, I forgot about that. I noticed that the Treo fit in one of the 857 loaner ones I had. It went a little too deep, so now I'm wondering if the smaller 67xx/65xx/62xx series cases would be cool. The RIM cases are very high quality, several of them are made by Teski.

Here's a store, I've never used them before though:

http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/...asp?category=2
    The Blackberry cases are great. The best part is the magnet in them. It's so cool to have it sense if it is in the case to i) save battery and ii)vibrate when it's on your hip and beep otherwise. What an ingenious feature. I'm surprised other companies haven't taken the same route.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    The Blackberry cases are great. The best part is the magnet in them. It's so cool to have it sense if it is in the case to i) save battery and ii)vibrate when it's on your hip and beep otherwise. What an ingenious feature. I'm surprised other companies haven't taken the same route.
    Which blackberry case do you use? The older 857 case or the newer one?

Thanks!
    My Treo is protected by the Levi's 569 case. Specifically, the front right carry space. The case also has additional accomodations for a bluetooth earpiece, a wallet, and keys. My recommendation is to remove any George "Can't Stand Ya" size wallets from the rear carry space of the case prior to sitting down.
    i have a belkin one, and i hate it....probably worse than sprints.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.