1.    #1  
    I'm a plam user, and have owned a Treo. I returned it because to my suprise The Treo would not let me view my contacts by Company. Only by contact name.

Does Anyone know if this will be fixed with the Treo 600?

Also over the last five years of using a palm, I could never get Act Link for Palm to sync the notes reliably with ACT. I tried Intellisync, and that didn't even work. It just lenghtened the time it took to sync, so now I'm back with act link for palm

Any Suggestions?
    Well since this last post was dated in 2003 and it is now 2008, I am just going to ask if you are still a member and have time to discuss your problem.

Fredm
  3.    #4  
    I'm still here. My orignal Palm Pilots were great. The functionality was lost with the first Handspring devices.
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
  4.    #5  
    Here is a link to a more current thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=127286
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
    My touch screen stopped working. I tried a hard boot but that doesn't work since you have to use the touch screen. Anything else I can try?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerich View Post
    My touch screen stopped working. I tried a hard boot but that doesn't work since you have to use the touch screen. Anything else I can try?
    Do you mean it will not respond to a touch, but key board navigation still works?

If so, look to see if any dirt, paper or the edge of a screen saver has become lodged between the screen and the case. Such pressure makes the screen think it is being touched and it will not respond to a second touch. Remove the pressure and the screen will work again. To dislodge any dirt . . . take a thin stiff piece of paper and go around the edge of the screen just under the case. . no more than 1/8th of an inch under the case. Hope that this works for you.

Cheers, Perry.
    Thank you, Perry, for responding. Yes, the key navigation still works. The first time I tried the hard boot it the touch screen started to work and then died in the middle. Now it can't get past the hard boot because you have to use the touch screen in the process. I tried the trick above but it unfortunately didn't work. Any other ideas?
    Treo 600? I am afraid you are in the market for a new phone if this one is not covered by warranty/replacement/insurance.

Anyone else?