Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I would like to keep picturealbums on my Treo so that i can attach pics in Snappermail.

I got JpegWatch as a bundle and its fine, i like the abiltity resize/zoom but seems to be designed for memorycards cause
    its such a pain transfering the pics to the Treo. Should i really have to mail them to myself. Or am i doing someting wrong?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Andreas; 06/24/2003 at 11:46 AM.
    FWIW you can beam them to your device using IR on a laptop. Found that out yesterday by accident. I just put my treo next to the IR port (I didn't even know where the thing was on this notebook) and a window popped up on screen asking if I wanted to beam a file. So I found a JPEG and hit "OK" and it was accepted into JPEGWatch!
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I forgot to say im aware of the beam function but i dont own a laptop and was hoping to use Snappermail as my mailclient on the move but i doesnt look good if i cant bring productpictures with me on the Treo. I would like to be able to Hotsync the pictures.
    SM works great with SplashPhoto, and from what I understand AcidImage as well.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I think Splashphoto resize the pictures to 160x160 to fit the screen so it wont be any good, gonna try AcidImage or else i have to get me an IR sender for my stationary, lol.
    i use splashphoto. you can tell it what size you want, at least from several choices... i think its great, i carry the photos i used to have in my wallet, plus some i would not have put in the wallet since that couldn't be password protected
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I use Fire Viewer, and liking it a lot.
    http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...cfm?prodID=230
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain