Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    If you haven't already done so, go and sign up at Handspring for the Treo 600 newsletter to find out when Treo 600 becomes available and get the latest news on its progress. There is a pulldown menu to enter your service provider NOTIFY ME
    Originally posted by Exciter
    If you haven't already done so, go and sign up at Handspring for the Treo 600 newsletter to find out when Treo 600 becomes available and get the latest news on its progress. There is a pulldown menu to enter your service provider NOTIFY ME
    From my experience with the Treo 180, you will find out here long before you find out from Handspring.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    From my experience with the Treo 180, you will find out here long before you find out from Handspring.
    True, but perhaps the carrier information will be used to determine demand?
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    That is what is exactly what I am thinking Insp_Gadget!

Originally posted by Insp_Gadget

True, but perhaps the carrier information will be used to determine demand?
    don't think it will matter. Sprint model will be first in line. We'll let you GSM boy's drool a for couple months.
    HEY I just realized my avatar is the GSM model......oh well..I'll change it later.
    Originally posted by imageone
    HEY I just realized my avatar is the GSM model......oh well..I'll change it later.
    Hmmm... The phone that is shown in the Mobile Burn pictures seems to have a door in the back that looks like a SIM card door. However the phone display says Sprint in the display. Strange.
    Last edited by silverado; 06/22/2003 at 07:25 PM.
    Originally posted by imageone
    don't think it will matter. Sprint model will be first in line. We'll let you GSM boy's drool a for couple months.
    When we get BT included in ours, we will see who will be drooling.

:-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

When we get BT included in ours, we will see who will be drooling.

:-)
    Says who?
    Originally posted by Predator-1

Says who?
    it is a joke.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Exciter
    Done!
    Exactly========

I bet the newsletter is 20-30 days behind the actual initial release. History does repeat itself.

-rob