Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    "Today" all in one schedule display program does not appear to work after running the Treo Updater. A"fatal error" alert occurs each time the program is started. I deleted this program and the problem went away.

Has anyone found other programs that do not work after the Updater is run?
    Today works for me. I had it installed during the upgrade and it reinstalled toward the end. I've had it pop up a couple time today without an issue.

The only program I would think wouldn't work is JackFlash. I had that installed but before the upgrade I uninstalled it. I believe the ROM image would have changed and that will mess up jackflash. (I would think) I haven't reinstalled it since.
    I've had no problems with my Treo. Tell me when it''s safe to update my firmware. I don't want to lose all my programs.
    Don't know if this is related, but I am having problems with these two applications after upgrading. Any ideas?

To upgrade, I backed up all databases, and did a hard reset to free up enough memory. Then created a new sync name. After upgrade I restored to the original sync name.

ThinkDB crashes after trying to open any database. No error message.

Eudora crashes when trying to open any email. Te error is:

DataMgr.c, Line:7025, DmWrite:DMWriteCheck failed while running "Eudora".

This is quite annoying, and I am not sure if the error is due to the upgrade, or something that just happened while upgrading and restoring. With eudora, i tried removing preferences, database, and starting from scratch, and no help.

Anybody else sees anything simular? Any advice or ideas?

PS. one thing i have not done yet is total clean reset, to see if this cures the problem.
    Directory Assistant crashes my treo since updating.