1.    #1  
    Being that the Treo 600 and Apple's G5 is coming out.....

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i'm right there with ya. at least we'll be the coolest geeks in the poor house!
    Count me in. Just got my Powerbook Alum17", an Ipod on order, and now I gotta have this too; after I promised my wife I am not buying anymore toys! But.... what if I need this for my (Realtor) work, and my Treo 270 is about to "quit"?

Waited months for my Laptop and now I have to go through this extreme agony again. Never ends.

I am obsessed already
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Hey if our kids can wait months for Harry Potter then we CAN do this.
    ;-)
    i just bought a set of klipsch quintet speakers and am buying a new PC too... will probably have to wait until the first round of price cuts for the treo600 (sigh)
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by aarons12
    ....buying a new PC too...
    Did you just say PC? I'm never speaking to you again....

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Originally posted by Treo Rat
    Count me in. Just got my Powerbook Alum17", an Ipod on order, and now I gotta have this too; after I promised my wife I am not buying anymore toys! But.... what if I need this for my (Realtor) work, and my Treo 270 is about to "quit"?

Waited months for my Laptop and now I have to go through this extreme agony again. Never ends.

I am obsessed already
    TreoRat, from your picture, I would have guessed you were a dentist... but realtor would have been my second guess.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.