1.    #1  
    After installing the update, I see that the Blazer version is 2.1.4s2 Build 10 ... I didn't check before running the update, but is this any different than the original Treo 300 Blazer?
    Originally posted by fgkay
    After installing the update, I see that the Blazer version is 2.1.4s2 Build 10 ... I didn't check before running the update, but is this any different than the original Treo 300 Blazer?
    I have not upgraded yet and I have 2.1.1s2 Build 31
    I upgraded and have not noticed any changes in Blazer, other than not being able to get the TC discussion board to load in the correct PDA format.

BTW, the home page for TC loads in the small version ... but the discussion boards do not. At least on my Treo. Anybody else noticed that?
    Originally posted by Llynx
    the home page for TC loads in the small version ... but the discussion boards do not. At least on my Treo. Anybody else noticed that?
    On my treo, the home page and the discussion boards are the full versions. Try refreshing the the home page.

This seems to be a problem with the new version of Blazer. I get the usual "small" versions of both the home page and discussion boards with both Eudora and PocketLink web browsers.