Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, everything seems fine with me after the upgrade. Still have all my programs and they're functional. Got the new PRL (10019). Data seems a bit zippier.
    Did the upgrade last night. No biggee, really. Had to delete MathPad from the backup first though, as it couldn't handle the install.

The phone appears to be working as it normally does, though, it's chowing through battery life. I usually unplug my phone at 8:00 am when I start working and keep it in my pocket or on the desk next to me (unplugged) all day. Unless I have to hotsync something it stays unplugged until I tuck in around 2:00 am. I never used to have battery problems. But at 11:30 am this morning I got a message telling me that my battery was exteremely low. I charged it, and unplugged it. I just got another message saying the same thing. The phone, this time, was in Phone mode and has grey arrows.

I wonder if you can back out the upgrade?

Dunc
    Blarg. I hate to "profit" from others' misfortune, but there is no way I can go and do something that has the effect you all are describing. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    memory mgr c line 3282 invalid card #

reset button does not work

was doing a find operation
    I upgraded and things went smoothly. So far no issues.
    I have noticed that the volume (which has always been a problem) is NOTICEBLY better.... I actually had to turn it way down.
    Originally posted by spumilia
    I upgraded and things went smoothly. So far no issues.
    I have noticed that the volume (which has always been a problem) is NOTICEBLY better.... I actually had to turn it way down.
    See, it's people like you that make me want to do the upgrade, grrrrrrrrrr. Just an FYI, I've let the boys at Sprint know about these issues. I'm not sure yet if they knew about this ahead of time but they now have these threads as feedback into this issue.
    This update fixed the FATAL EXCEPTIONS I was having with regards to connections, just as described.

No idea why some folks are having problems and some aren't. I updated my Treo without incident.

Make sure you have NO hacks or applications installed that modify system behavior or hook into the OS. (Good advice no matter the hardware platform.)

Cheers,
    Rob
    volume is way up for me now also. It is a great improvement
    Now I really hate Claire.
    JON
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Sprint has added this to their website:
    http://205.137.195.84/download/Treo300Updater_1.21.zip

It includes some internal release notes labeled as "Handspring Confidential" and dated today (July 5, 2003), even though according to the sprint website the file was uploaded June 30th. Go figure.

Does anyone know what code name London refers to? Is that the code name for the Treo300, or specifically the radio module in the Treo300, or specifically the Sprint-branded software in the radio module? And any idea what code name Tortoise is?

The zip file also contains the updater and release notes for the latest version of Blazer.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    The date shown is actually always today's date, whoever created the document messed up (it's a Word document, for those who haven't downloaded it).
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jaak3
    The date shown is actually always today's date, whoever created the document messed up (it's a Word document, for those who haven't downloaded it).
    Haha, so it is. I should have checked for that.
    Update worked just fine for me, btw.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12