1.    #1  
    So, Treo 600 is the name for both models (CDMA AND GSM)?

As was indicated in the NEWS.COM video, the Treo would likely be called the Palm Treo after the merger. Am I the only one that wants theirs to have Mr. Flippy on it? :-)

So, will the number of threads in this Forum out number the number of threads in the 270 forum b4 the 600 is officially released?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    So, will the number of threads in this Forum out number the number of threads in the 270 forum b4 the 600 is officially released?
    No question about it! That won't even be a contest. The 300 topic will put up more of a fight, but the 270 topic will be thrashed by the 600...and I've just brought the 600 a little closer
    Originally posted by Felipe
    So, Treo 600 is the name for both models (CDMA AND GSM)?
    They will probably do something similar to what Apple did with their Performa series a while ago. There was a base unit (e.g. 400) and then different configurations would merit different names, like 405, 410, etc. So the Sprint Treo 600 would be perhaps a Treo 600 while the Verizon would be 605. Just my guess.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    They will probably do something similar to what Apple did with their Performa series a while ago. There was a base unit (e.g. 400) and then different configurations would merit different names, like 405, 410, etc. So the Sprint Treo 600 would be perhaps a Treo 600 while the Verizon would be 605. Just my guess.
    Or more than likely, Sprint AND Verizon will be the 6XX (same number), while the GSM will be another 6XX number.

At least this is how the Treo has been so far.