Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Mr_Blonde
    http://www.infosyncworld.com/

The best of the best IMHO
    Truly one of the best (and BTW it's norwegian... ), but it hasn't got palm/mobile optimized pages as far as I know, and that is what the original poster asked for.

But still, I agree - they are good.

/Christopher
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Originally posted by grenness

Truly one of the best (and BTW it's norwegian... ), but it hasn't got palm/mobile optimized pages as far as I know, and that is what the original poster asked for.

But still, I agree - they are good.

/Christopher

depending on how much you like the site...

http://www.infosyncworld.com/gomobile/
    Originally posted by ahalvor
    depending on how much you like the site...
    http://www.infosyncworld.com/gomobile/
    They are good, but not that good...

Or rather; as long as there are several free pda-optimized sites around with the kind of info that infosyncworld carries (only maybe a few hours delayed compared to infosyncworld) I'm not gonna pay for access.

/Christopher
    hi it worked great with mine, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by McBoone
    Thanks for the plug, GNM...

I recently launched myportico.com and am requesting help from Treo users. I (unfortunately) do not have access to a Treo, so am unable to verify the functionality of myportico with the Treo.

Can someone with a Treo please take a look at myportico.com and let me know if it seems to function correctly?

Thanks,
    Dan
    dan@myportico.com
    Your page looks great, but here my $0.02... The top banner causes the horizontal scroll bar to appear (make it five or ten pix smaller and it will fit) and the numbers in the () appear on a different line then the text not very pretty (but that is being picky). But even if you were not to fix these two it's still a great site.

Timmmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    If your into Blogs

try
    www.bloglines.com to read your Blog Mobile
    Check my Treo Friendly site below (in orange letters)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Good Movie Sites

I have yet to find a really good movie site. My town has three theaters that we frequent. I don't need to see the name of the movie more than once. Put a two-letter code or something next to the time for what theater it is showing at and just show me a simple list with a link to the picture and description if I choose to click on it. Does anyone know of anything quite like that. I have tried Amazon and Yahoo, and the
    and the WAP versions (no pictures or descriptions) of each. Please advise
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Yep... that's yahoo. No pictures, many clicks, separate clicks for separate theaters, lots of back and forth. Something has got to give with the whole movie thing. I'm a movie addict. It really suprises me nobody has come up with a way to do that well for Palm.

How hard can it be with two letter codes and click for description & picture. For instance Say Hidalgo is showing at Starplex, Hollywood, and a Dollar Theater

Hidalgo (PG-13) HW615, SP630, HW710, DT8
    First Date (R) HW10, DT1010, SP12

1) Most importantly, you could see the movie names in 'one simple list' based on pre-selected theater preferences.
    2) Showtimes not in bold are considered after 5pm non-matinee listings. Hence 10 in Bold is 10pm and not 10am and times are listed in order.
    3) Clicking hyperlink on the name Hidalgo would show a description with picture below opt out before the picture even loads if you don't want to se it.
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyj
    Hello,
    Here is a friendly site exclusively for treo accessories.
    www.treotiger.com

Please visit this site:

Thank you
    Are you saying your site is Treo friendly? Do you have a special high-res Treo or something?
    Can someone post great Treo Portal like websites. I am interested in getting my treo on as many news related sites in particualr. Where can I find more.

I know of www.treo600essentials.com and www.treobits.com

Need more....

thanks in advance
    Try www.treotones.com or www.treo1.com or for generic PDA friendly sites (not necessarily Treo friendly) PDAportal
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/26/2004 at 09:03 PM. Reason: mispelled site
    treotunes doesnt work
    it's actually www.treotones.com
    Thanks for recommending TreoBits. Another that I like is www.mytreo.net .
    http://mytreo.com simple and finance feature is cool
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    Quote Originally Posted by foe
    http://mytreo.com simple and finance feature is cool
    Yes, that is a cool feature indeed.

Obviously I'm a little biased, but I'd say about the only similarity between mytreo.com and mytreo.net is in the name. Have a look for yourself and you'll see what I mean.
    I've always liked TopTreo.com for quick access to the most popular software and cases, etc. Good place to point newbies.
    Here's a resource where you can get a free headsets for your Treo:
    http://www.freeheadset.org/view_brand.php?BRAND_ID=PALM
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast