1.    #1  
    I played with some settings in my new 300, due to which I am not able to log onto PCS Vision anymore. When I try to log on it says : "Error : No Modem detected. Confirm that the correct connection type is selected in Network prefs. (0x1106)." I checked the Network Preferences and they seem to be ok.

Has anybody seen such an error before?

Thanks
    Anand
    Yeah, I've gotten that same error while overclockng with FastCPU, however I don't the "0x1106". Have you tried a soft reset, and deactivation of all hacks? That usually fixed the problem for me...
    i've seen that error, from time to time. It will either go away on its own, or sometime I might power off and on, and it'll go away, or sometimes I'll do a quick soft reset and it'll go away.
    I think the underlying cause is a network problem from Sprint, and the treo can't grab a data signal, and the device thinks the problem is inside the unit, when the real issue is on the network.

I think that because after seeing this error, I do nothing to 'fix' it, other than cycling through the things above (and most commonly, doing nothing), and I can eventually get back on the data side. Thus, I think it's the network.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your help guys. But it didnt go away by itself. Then, I called up Sprint PCS and that guy after searching a while in the Handspring site for possible clues, told me to do a Hard Reset. That made it work!

Anand