1.    #1  
    I have both Splash ID v2.54 and PDA Defense v3.0 installed on my Treo 270.

I have noticed that the Bomb wipe feature for PDA Defense will not bit wipe my Splash ID database. Databases for every other application flagged for bit-wiping will be erased as expected, but not Splash ID database. I have lots of private info in Splash ID and was hoping that PDA Defense would wipe the data in the event that the bomb is activated.

Anyone else noticed this with Splash ID data and PDA Defense?

Thanks.

what are you talking about? should i be worried about my personal info being accessed on my treo. i use this same program to hide my passwords.
  3.    #3  
    sparkky,

Please think carefully about my first post before posting a rude and stupid reply.

I use PDA Defense to lock my unit. I use Splash ID to keep some private data.

Now if my Treo were stolen and someone tried to guess my password to get past PDA Defense, I would want PDA Defense to erase selected databases (including all my private data stored in Splash ID) after x number of wrong guesses to my password.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE.
    Originally posted by cywong
    sparkky,

Please think carefully about my first post before posting a rude and stupid reply.
    ...snip ...
    I read the response as genuine concern on sparkky's part. Chill out a bit
    Thank you. I was only concerned about privacy issues and did not understand the technical aspects of that person's email.