1.    #1  
    Currently i am using eudora for mail. I am curious what advantages exists in snappermail over eudora. I am especially interested with comments of getting business mail through snappermail. OUtlook and exchange
    I recommend you go to the SnapperMail web site and the related Yahoo! group for more information, such as features, etc. SnapperMail only works with Exchange if you have POP3 access.

Geoffrey
    Originally posted by jbletheby
    Currently i am using eudora for mail. I am curious what advantages exists in snappermail over eudora. I am especially interested with comments of getting business mail through snappermail. OUtlook and exchange
    eudora is Free Snappermail isn't

case closed lol
    Originally posted by ClarenceCM3

eudora is Free Snappermail isn't

Same functions, Download the Demo you'll see
    I tried both and found SnapperMail well worth the money based on functionality and ease of use. particularly the very user friendly screens to set up multiple accounts. Also, I did not think that Eudora could be set to automatically fetch email at periodic, preset intervals.
    Originally posted by dougef
    I tried both and found SnapperMail well worth the money based on functionality and ease of use. particularly the very user friendly screens to set up multiple accounts. Also, I did not think that Eudora could be set to automatically fetch email at periodic, preset intervals.
    Yeah that is the main Problem with Eudora the Fetch Function.
    Originally posted by ClarenceCM3

Yeah that is the main Problem with Eudora the Fetch Function.
    Nevermind
    Snappermail has been coming up with a lot of firsts. The first mail app to be able to retrieve and open (with the help of Q word) a native word file. HTML stripping is around the corner. The the ability to send any size email and attach and receive jpgs was enough for me to sign up for life. If you depend on your Treo for any amount of emailing, SnapperMail is THE app. A recent survey showed it is by far the most used mail app on a Treo.

Kevin
    As soon as T-Mo announced unlimited data, I bought SnapperMail. Didn't even have to think about it.