1.    #1  
    Do not O/C the phone program, I got about 40 minutes talk time on a full charge with it OC'd to 47 MHz. It appears that if I just simply clock the Phone program back down to 33 my battery life has been restored to typical, which on my Treo seems to be slightly less then average =(

What tips are there to increase battery life? We can clock down programs. However, it'd be really nice if there was a program that would turn the screen off after 60 seconds, my I300 did that.
    While you're using the 300 the screen will dim after about a minute to conserve batt. pwr. Go to your Palm Screen, select Prefs & go to General and you can set power down to sixty seconds. I normally get 2 to 2.5 hrs of talk time w/o going to the net.
    Also turn beam receive to off. It'll save a little bit of power. Unless, of course, you use that feature a lot.

...ken
    Originally posted by kschoenberg
    Also turn beam receive to off. It'll save a little bit of power. Unless, of course, you use that feature a lot.

...ken
    Yeah, then turning it off will save a lot of power. Kinda like the Treo's radio.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    Yeah, then turning it off will save a lot of power. Kinda like the Treo's radio.
    What's the Treo Radio? I do have beam receive off.

The screen does dim, but why not have it completely go off?