1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a photo app that doesn't auto crop a pic to fit perfectly in the screen. I'm trying to load some maps and when they get cropped, you can't read the text and everything is too small. I'm looking for a photo app that will leave the pic alone and allow me to scroll around the pic to view what I need.

If anyone has every used the BART program in the Bay Area that shows you the map and schedules for the trains, I'm looking for that type of functionality. You just tap the stylus and hold it down while moving it and the pic moves with the mouse because as a whole, the pic is to big to fit in the screen.

I've downloaded a half dozen apps and I'm tired of uninstalling since the all crop the pic. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for, any suggestions? Color would be nice but I could live without it since it's a simple map.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Fireviewer$ $is$ $the$ $only$ $app$ $that$ $does$ $that$.

It's a nice app. The only part i don't like is that it's bloatware. All I want is a picture viewer but they've included a document viewer, a video player, and ability to download pictures from net.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Distrachi
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Fireviewer$ $is$ $the$ $only$ $app$ $that$ $does$ $that$.

It's a nice app. The only part i don't like is that it's bloatware. All I want is a picture viewer but they've included a document viewer, a video player, and ability to download pictures from net.
    Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.
    Hey,

Isilo is a viewer that has a desktop component to convert photos, websites, and ebooks. It comes with a built in website parser that converts websites to be viewed on palm or pocket pc devices. I use it quite often and dropped AvantGo and moved on to Isilo. I highly recommend it. Supports Hi Res and Full Color. Check the size of fireviewer versus isilo to see about the bloat.
    Cheers
    As I recall, Tiny Viewer does this with only monochrome images in ImageViewer format. It's free and about 10K. Works very well with monochrome maps.

Kevin