1.    #1  
    Which hack manager do you guys use? Perferably which one do you use with 'FastCPU'?

Hackmaster and X Master are the only two I've ever used.
    I use x-master and FastCPU as well as Trapweaver. FastCPU seems to work alright with x-master, but I did notice the Treo becoming a little buggy afterwards. I started having more frequent soft resets than normal during use as well as quicker battery drain, however it was an acceptable trade-off IMO for the overclocking. I made sure, however, not to overclock any of my hacks or vision-specific apps. Also, I would recommend not overclocking beyond 46 MHz on the Treo, I began to get lots of error and resets going beyond this range while experimenting...
    Last edited by Gaurav; 06/05/2003 at 01:25 PM.
    i use x-master with fastCPU and have not had any particular problems. unfortunately i think it comes down to what combination of software (as your question indicates) and hardly any 2 people use exactly the same combo.

for instance, i had very few problems with ringo, but a lot of folks had major issues...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I was hoping to be able to OC Blazer to improve my browsing ability, but it looks like I won't be able to do that.

Anyways, what's trapweaver?
    Originally posted by BrianV
    Thanks, I was hoping to be able to OC Blazer to improve my browsing ability, but it looks like I won't be able to do that.

Anyways, what's trapweaver?
    Actually if you want to OC blazer, I would recommend you use Afterburner II. Lots of people have reported fairly good experiences using that utility. However, for some reason OC blazer via FastCPU just causes errors...

Also you can download trapweaver here. Its a utility that prevents your pda from crashing by stabilizing overlapping system patches caused by hacks...