Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I recently had to replace my Treo 180 due to a dead speakerphone issue. The 'Call Log' short-cut that used to be accessible from the first screen (bottom left, the icon after Contacts) is no longer available on the replacement unit I got. One can see the call log by pressing the 'Home' button on the key pad and the select Options from the menu.

Earlier Call Log was an easy way to call someone back without going through pressing the 'Home' button, Options etc. Does anyone know if there is a way to set this back so that there is a short cut right after the 'Contacts'.
    Thanks
    Harsh
    Your new phone must of came with the lates gprs patch. This is the current default layout. I know of no way to get to the list quicker.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    is there a freeware/3rd party software that allows me to create a short-cut for Call Log that can be launched from the main screen?
    thanks
    The keyboard shortcut is "y" (home+Y)
    treojogkeyshorts:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/rwhitby/

If the "Phone" hard key is pressed whilst in the Contact View, then the Call History will be displayed. This allows the "Phone" hard key to cycle through all four phone-related views instead of only three.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by millerhifi

If the "Phone" hard key is pressed whilst in the Contact View, then the Call History will be displayed. This allows the "Phone" hard key to cycle through all four phone-related views instead of only three.
    My 180 cycles right back to the speed dial screen.
    What v. of treojogkeyshorts are you using because the author added this feature in a later version.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I misunderstood your post. I don't have it installed.