1.    #1  
    I recently began having problems with all my PQAs. Blazer and Eudora work fine. When I went to Prefs-->Wireless to reset the IP Address, I receive the following message:

"Error: Cannot find Inetlib: Any changes you make will not take effect until Inetlib restarts. Suggest resetting device."

When I click OK, I receive the following message: "Fatal Exception"

And then it resets with device when I click reset.

How can I get Inetlib back on my phone (I don't even know what this is)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    I had the same problem with my 180 a few months ago. Here's a thread with a little bit of info:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=31843

Basically, I hotsynced with Backup Buddy and started deleting unnecessary apps. My plan was to delete a bunch of stuff, see if my problem got solved, and then re-install one by one to find the culprit. However, CradleSnd didn't delete normally so I immediately suspected it was the problem and I was right.

Good luck.
    If you don't use cradlesnd, then the culprit may just be your web clippings. I previously had the same error and did the following to corect it. I would suggest deleting all your web clipping libraries (Clipper, iNetLib, Weblibrary, Securitylibrary, Wireless) and then re-installing them. FYI, I don't recall but you probably can't delete all of the above files...but you should delete whatever you can. Then when you re-install remember to reset the wireless proxy settings to default. That should fix your problem and your PQA's should work again...
    . FYI, I don't recall but you probably can't delete all of the above files...
    So are you saying there is no way to get rid of some of the rouge libraries? I installed Web Clippings on the 300 and it created nothing but problems. I started to delete some of the libs but can't get rid of "iNet Library", "Security Library", and "Web Library".

There has to be some way to dump these!

Scrote

============================================
    NEVER MIND! Found lkink how to do it:

http://www.geocities.com/daveinfopag...bclipping.html
    Last edited by scrote; 06/26/2003 at 02:25 PM.
    They really shouldn't be causing any problems AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $I$'$ve$ $never$ $had$ $any$ $issues$ $myself$. $However$, $I$ $think$ $the$ $iNetLib$ $and$ $etc$ $are$ $installed$ $into$ $flash$ $Rom$, $and$ $thus$ $cannot$ $be$ $simply$ $erased$. $I$ $know$ $the$ $files$ $are$ $automatically$ $erased$ $after$ $a$ $hard$ $reset$ ($or$ $restore$). $I$ $think$ $one$ $possible$ $way$ $to$ $bypass$ $these$ $files$ $might$ $be$ $todo$ $a$ $warm$ $reset$ $since$ $it$ $bypasses$ $any$ $system$ $extensions$ ($such$ $as$ $HackMaster$ $hacks$, $OS$ $patches$, $Alarm$ $settings$, $etc$) $that$ $are$ $loaded$ $on$ $your$ $handheld$. $Have$ $you$ $tried$ $that$?