1.    #1  
    I have been waiting for about 6 months for Sprint to have attachments with there mail program working! I can't beleave it takes this long ?
    I have seen more products come out with so many features but still nothing from sprint, I was also promimised VPN over the network as well so I could telnet into my switches and the linux boxes..
    still nothing ..
    not even any testing..

Why is all the windows pocket 2002 software moving so fast and everything that seems to come out for palm takes forever?
    Mark
    Originally posted by gibby
    I have been waiting for about 6 months for Sprint to have attachments with there mail program working! I can't beleave it takes this long ?
    I have seen more products come out with so many features but still nothing from sprint...
    Like you said, this is a problem with Sprint and has nothing to do with Handspring or PalmOS...

I was also promimised VPN over the network as well so I could telnet into my switches and the linux boxes..
    Do a search here. There have been numerous discussions of the various apps and options put there including Mergic VPN, WinHand, PalmVNC, movianVPN and TopGun SSH ... There's been lots of discussion on this.