1.    #1  
    It would be nice if either BizConn or Treomail worked with the calendar too. I'm surprised there's not an outfit somewhere that offers, for a fee, the ability to wirelessly keep your calendar in sync. I can't go the route of wireless hotsync because my ports are blocked and my company will not open them. I don't think something like the Yahoo calendar sync will solve this either. Any fixes for this?
    i use yahoo intellisync for my calendar, and it's the thing that has made my treo indispensable. however i don't know about wireless sync... i just sync when i charge, as long as i have an open web connection (cable at home, dsl at office)
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Originally posted by kattanm
    It would be nice if either BizConn or Treomail worked with the calendar too. I'm surprised there's not an outfit somewhere that offers, for a fee, the ability to wirelessly keep your calendar in sync. I can't go the route of wireless hotsync because my ports are blocked and my company will not open them. I don't think something like the Yahoo calendar sync will solve this either. Any fixes for this?
    In the works for BizConn, among many other enhancements. Stayed tuned.
    Originally posted by kattanm
    Checkout various wireless apps like Notwired and Time and Chaos to sync your calendar...
    Good Technologies. They have an always sync'ed solution (email / address / Calendar / notepad / todo) for the RIM Blackberry, an are supposed to be developing one for the Palm also.