1.    #1  
    I created the following for me:

http://pdaportal.us

Feel free to use it.

Regards
    Impressive ... thanks.
    Somebody has some brain's

Thank You Very Much!!!
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Originally posted by HAPPY$BOBBY$
    Somebody has some brain's

Thank You Very Much!!!
    And what do mean by that Mr. Newbie?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    THANK YOU
    '
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Thank you, this will be a very useful site for all of us.
    Holy cow, that is an impressive site! Thanks so much!
    '
    Originally posted by perrotta
    I created the following for me:

http://pdaportal.us

Feel free to use it.

Regards
    That's nice. Does it use a cookie to remember yahoo id and password? I dislike having to constanly re-enter it every time I want to check email.
    David
    Wow! Quite an impressive list! I think I found a new homepage! Thanks!
    I'd like to thank the creator, as this is VERY beneficial to our community. Again, I just want to say thank you and your work is very appreciated!
    Thanks for the Tool,
    I loaded this page into my bookmarks when it first came out. Awesome. I loved it.
    But didja change that front page since then? I have to say I don't dig the drop down category select, since that means the lid has to be opened to select from the drop down (minor quibble here - sorry). Just curious what the thinking was with making that change. I would guess the goal was to make that front page require less scrolling and have less stuff up front?
    (just goes to show you can't please all the people, always - just smack me).
    I kinda liked the old one you had better also, it was a nice layout, it would be great if we could have the option of either one, but i'm just spliting hairs,

Thanx's Again, Super Job!!!