1.    #1  
    Anyone have any experience getting TC Ringer or Ringo to work with a Mac via IR or some other method? Nextel has ringers that can be downloaded and sent directly to the phone, but this doesn't seem to be something that I can do with Sprint and the Treo...

I can't sync the Treo with my Mac and have been working around it, but it seems like I can't get any ringtones into the 300 b/c I am unable to sync up and upload TC Ringer and the tones...Anyone else have this type of issue?

thanks, mplaa.
    I have Ringo and a mac, and I have some ringtones I got off the net. I doubt you can put other phone's ringtones on the treo, but I've never tried. The wife and kids composed me a couple of ringtones on the phone as well.

There is alot of discussion and knowledge about Ringo,TCRinger, and ringtones on this board. Good luck.

Cluemeister
    Originally posted by mplaa
    Anyone have any experience getting TC Ringer or Ringo to work with a Mac via IR or some other method? Nextel has ringers that can be downloaded and sent directly to the phone, but this doesn't seem to be something that I can do with Sprint and the Treo...

I can't sync the Treo with my Mac and have been working around it, but it seems like I can't get any ringtones into the 300 b/c I am unable to sync up and upload TC Ringer and the tones...Anyone else have this type of issue?

thanks, mplaa.
    There is absolutely no reason why you should not be able to HotSync with your Mac. Workarounds should be unnecessary. Have you done a search on this issue on TreoCentral? All the instructions are in threads.

By the way, did you download Handspring's version of Palm Desktop Installer from their website? That's the one to use - not the one off the Palm website. That solves most sync problems with the Treo on Macs and PCs.

Regards,

NateS

Many Macs
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    I have been syncing my Treo 300 with my Mac since I got the phone. I've had no trouble whatsoever.

I'm running the most recent version of OS X (10.2.6) and using the version of Palm Desktop that's available from the Handspring web site. Their FAQ is pretty good for this kind of thing.

The only thing I've had problems with is loading PDFs using Adobe's conduit. But I haven't really tried all that hard yet...

- Michael