1.    #1  
    Return to the web page I was last on? I have found the only way to do this is to press the power button, leave the treo open )or closed) and then press the power button again. But what if I am browsing the web, and then I want to use my calendar or calculator. The only way to get back to blazer is to press the shortcut button, or use the app launcher, and that ALWAYS takes me back to the blazer home page. How can I get back to the web page I was last viewing in blazer??? THANKS!
    Last edited by ruvitz; 05/23/2003 at 08:42 AM.
    ...at a loss. I always go back to the previous page. I can go to any program and then go back to blazer and it takes me right back to whatever page I was on. I can close the lid and open it and go to blazer and, same thing, back to the last page visited.

Good news is that at least you know it can be done. someone here will figure it out for you.
  3.    #3  
    I figured it out. Its because I had blaxer set to go to the bookmark view everytime I press the button or launch the app. If I go to the webpage view, it takes to me the last page I was on. And now another question... does anyone have problems with Yahoo Mail using blazer? For me I always have to enter my user name and password 2-3 times before it lets me in. Thanks!
    Yahoo always requires your user ID and password but I can always get in on the first try.
    Originally posted by ruvitz
    I figured it out. Its because I had blaxer set to go to the bookmark view everytime I press the button or launch the app. If I go to the webpage view, it takes to me the last page I was on. And now another question... does anyone have problems with Yahoo Mail using blazer? For me I always have to enter my user name and password 2-3 times before it lets me in. Thanks!
    you have to first sign in to yahoo, then into mail.

Instead of click on the mail link, click on the Sign in link next to the yahoo logo. you will sign in once and be taken back to the yahoo home page. then just click on mail.

The sign last for about one hour, then you have to resign in, don't be fool by old pages where it looks like your still signed in. Refresh the page to get the sign in link, then resign in again