1.    #1  
    http://pages.ebay.com/anywhere/PDAs.html

Has anyone gotten this app to work on their Treo 300?
    I loaded the app, but it will not run. Sent an e-mail to eBay, have not heard back...
    Yes, that app is actually a PQA. You need to download additional software to use PQAs. Search the forum for instructions and links.
    You first need to download web clippings from here. Then you need download the Ebay pqa...
    Originally posted by Appleman
    Yes, that app is actually a PQA. You need to download additional software to use PQAs. Search the forum for instructions and links.
    I wish I would have knew about this sooner

I throught clipping was for old palm to just veiw web page download on you PC
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    You first need to download web clippings from here. Then you need download the Ebay pqa...
    Is there a way to get color for Web clipping
    The Ebay PQA say it's support color, but it show up in black and white on my Treo
    yeah, I think the color Ebay pda advertisement is a mistake. The is only a b/w version AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK...
    when your clipping you can Copy a Page "I thought it meant go to the main page" Now I have alot of page I don't want saved. How do I delete them
    You need to use a web clippping manager like cobweb. It will allow you to delete you old web clippings...
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I downloaded the PQA and it does not seem to be letting me into "My ebay". Has anyone gotten full functionality from this PQA or using any other application? Specifically "My watchlist".
    Originally posted by ralerner
    I downloaded the PQA and it does not seem to be letting me into "My ebay". Has anyone gotten full functionality from this PQA or using any other application? Specifically "My watchlist".
    Yes - I've used it quite successfully. No problems.
    Originally posted by Alli

Yes - I've used it quite successfully. No problems.
    But can you see the "Items I'm watching" page? All mine lists is what I am selling, or items I have bid on.
    Originally posted by Appleman

But can you see the "Items I'm watching" page? All mine lists is what I am selling, or items I have bid on.
    Let me find an item to watch and I'll try it. I'll get back to ya.
    Just tried it. I can only get items Ive won and items I'm selling. oh well.