1.    #1  
    Welcome me to the world of color! I've had a VDX blue for a couple years now, and it was finaly starting to die. So got meself a treo90. So far I'm loving it. I'm not to sure if I like contacts, I miss my address+. Oh-well

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi.
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...
    Originally posted by Maltair
    Welcome me to the world of color! I've had a VDX blue for a couple years now, and it was finaly starting to die. So got meself a treo90. So far I'm loving it. I'm not to sure if I like contacts, I miss my address+. Oh-well

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Treo! Glad to hear you're liking things so far...

As far as the address book goes, you can always look into one of the several replacements out there, if you're really not happy with your Contacts app. 3rd part apps tend to add a lot more functionality than the standards anyway. What exactly do you miss from your Visor?

Mayhap one of us can help...
  3.    #3  
    Mostly the fact that it shows all numbers for a given contact, I liked the way it showed a type instead of all of them. I do like that you can sort by first name and also that you can get a name just by typing.

I thought I would miss graphiti, but I'm really loving the keyboard.
    Rose's are Red
    My Visor is Blue...
    I find Contacts very easy to use. Just so you know, it searches by first name, last name, and first initial/last name all at the same time. If no first or last name is listed it searches for the company name. It's also very thumboard friendly.

Welcome to the club,

Kevin