1.    #1  
    anyone got any current information about status of SanDisk "due real soon now" line of SD WiFi cards ?
    Unfortunately I don't have any info to provide on this. I'm anxiously looking forward to the arrival of SD WiFi too. It'd be nice to slot one into my Treo90 and pick up e-mail and check the web
    while near a WiFi hotspot.

With a WiFi card, I figure I can even buy a wireless access point for my home and hook it up to my computer so I can get internet access if I happen to be away from the main PC.

I wonder what the hold-up is in bringing these to market? If SanDisk doesn't get their act together, they may find themselves upstaged by Hagiwara.sys of Japan, who are scheduled to launch
    their line of Memory Stick and SD WiFi/Bluetooth cards in Q3 this year.

Steve
    Unfortunately I don't have any info to provide on this. I'm anxiously looking forward to the arrival of SD WiFi too. It'd be nice to slot one into my Treo90 and pick up e-mail and check the web
    while near a WiFi hotspot.

With a WiFi card, I figure I can even buy a wireless access point for my home and hook it up to my computer so I can get internet access if I happen to be away from the main PC.

I wonder what the hold-up is in bringing these to market? If SanDisk doesn't get their act together, they may find themselves upstaged by Hagiwara.sys of Japan, who are scheduled to launch
    their line of Memory Stick and SD WiFi/Bluetooth cards in Q3 this year.

Steve